Sunday, December 19, 2010

Super Cute Door Hangers

These are some super-cute door hangers that I made for each of the obys.  The back is an old CD that I covered with the paper.  The ribbon is glued between the paper & disk & obviously is long enugh to slip over the knob.

Paper for Zack is My Mind’s Eye, letters are Chatterbox, Making Memories, Paper Studio and Lil’ Davis.  Stickers are 7 Gypsies.  Train is one of those little wooden pieces you can get out of the bin at Michaels or Hobby Lobby.   Add a picture and it is an adorable way to personalize a door in a very non-permanent (destructive) way.

 

Papers here are Junkitz, Letters are Making Memories, Paper Studio & Li’l Davis.  Sticker is Creative Memories & button is Dress-It-Up.

 

All told, I think it took about an hour a piece.  This is also a great idea for magnets and Christmas tree ornaments.

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
    Flyers & Marketing

    ReplyDelete