Wednesday, December 5, 2012

News from the Studio

I have been busy trying to find a new rhythm that allows me to not only design new product (I’ve been super successful there & have learned so many new ways to do things in Photoshop that are more efficient and just well, cooler!) but also to do some personal scrapping.  I started looking back over my page count for 2012 and I was shocked that I had only done a couple of pages.  So I’ve been determined to try and remedy that.  And new product always seems to help with that!  I have had several custom orders for product, to be used in weddings and other non-scrapping venues, and it has been a lot of fun.  If you have something you need, just email me.  Etsy has also redone a lot of how the shop works, and I’m totally digging that.  That I can now offer choices for styles and colors instead of having to have separate listings, or hope that everyone remembers to put it in the comments section.  Just makes the whole process quicker & more reliable.  So a big shout-out to the designers over there.  Have a great week everyone… and here’s a little sneak peak….

Image001

No comments:

Post a Comment