Sunday, January 27, 2013

LO Share: I'm a Boy

Wow, I had no idea how blurry this is, but hopefully you will get the idea.  I used a 2-up page from We R Memory Keepers, so each square is a 6x6.  Great if you have a bunch of 6x6 scrap pads, but I just cut my 12” down.  I like how there are pockets to fit all of my memorabilia in these things.  So I have the balloon that came in the bouquet that was sent us, as well as the little stocking hat he wore.  The top picture is him just as he is born, so I used a BZ Designs FrameZ to highlight where he is.  The lower square has 4 pictures of him altogether, and is a really fabulous way to get more on there.  I used a square punch to get them cut out.  Of course this design is easily adaptable to a standard 12” as well.  They were super-quick and easy & fun.  I ended up doing several of them as Christmas presents to Zak that year.  He was complaining that his book didn’t have very many pages in it & he was right.  So I’ve been trying to fix that ever since!  Paper is Basic Grey.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment