Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Studio Remake - 2013

As many of you know, I've shared my studio for 4+ years with my not-so-little anymore little ones.  They've been moving out.  I've been purging tons of old, old, old stuff and they've been cleaning out their stuff they don't use anymore.  No, they are not leaving me, but they just don't need or want the space anymore.  So it has given me a chance to re-arrange a bit, downsize a bit, simplify a bit.  I've got a new 9 cube cubbie from Real Simple I need to put together, I'm waiting on the canvas totes & extras I ordered.  You can get it at www.bedbathandbeyond.com and I have a book truck coming as well.  It will be a better way of storing my patterned paper so that I can see it.  Right now, it sits in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet (OLD from my mom) that I like to scrap on (because it reminds me of her) but I can't see into the bottom of it.  Maybe only stuff I don't use so often should go in there.  Anyway, I'm excited! Can't wait to put it all back together.  And I finally have a left-handed desk, had to do it myself!

Hope you are enjoying your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment