Tuesday, September 30, 2014

News from the Studio!

Good afternoon everyone!  Just a quick update to let you know that I have not been creating much lately.  I've actually been working on getting digital copies of product made and product pages created for each.  Apparently when I first started, I was not so good at doing that part.  ;)  Luckily, it's going pretty fast.  I've also been hard at work getting the Amazon Store up and going.  It seems to be much more intensive than Etsy, so we'll see how I like it.  I do hope to get back into the swing of things, I did put up early this week Life Documented - Traditional CollectionZ and the Digital version that I had gotten done a while ago, and I do still have one more that I have not uploaded yet. It is a super-cute set really geared toward everyday moments.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment