Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Update from the Studio

Good morning all!  I've been getting custom/Christmas orders in, so if you have something in mind you know you'll want, now is a good time to get that started.  I've also been busy making items for my new line, Paper PackZ.  For years, I've thought I should add papers to my CollectionZ offerings, and I'm finally getting that done.  It has been super fun, and I have to say, I've learned so much more about Photoshop.  I love it when that happens!  I still have a handful to get done, and then I will switch back to making new kits.  I appreciate your patience while I get this done.

I have had to raise my shipping costs on Etsy due to increased costs being charged to me.  I apologize for this, however, it just seems to be the reality.

As always, if you have questions, or have something special you would like me to do, just drop me a note.

Have a blessed day!
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment