Friday, July 10, 2015

News from the Studio

A lot has been going on around here, but not much in the way of Studio creating!  Sorry about that.  I graduated on June 13, started an advanced course for 2 weeks the next Monday, went on vacation the week after, and now I'm back home recuperating for my next advanced class next week! LOL  I don't normally share a lot of personal information here, I normally do that over at my other blog, if you are ever interested.

I am hoping once I get done with this class, and get my state board tests passed, I can start spending a small amount of time again creating.  There has been a lot bubbling around in my head, so I need to get it out before I boil over!

I hope that you and yours are having a blessed summer so far.  If any of  you are the praying kind, please keep the farmers of this area (Indiana) in your prayers.  We have been in a flood state for over 4 weeks now.  Many, many sad looking crops, and many fields with large, washed out areas.  It will be a touch time to market this fall, I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment