Saturday, December 11, 2010

LO - My Travels

This single page layout is from our Gatlinburg trip, first family vacation, back in 2003.  I was very pregnant with 000 & 003 was quite the handful.  This was back when I was first starting to be OK with my own handwriting on my pages and it is funny to think all I used to do was on the PC now all I do is handwriting.  Interesting to see the early days of that sylistic change. Paper is doodlebug, rubons are Creative Imaginations, I don’t remember where I got the charm and the ribbon is Offray, I’m sure.

I still struggle trying to go deeper with my journaling, beyond “just the facts, ma’am”, as I enjoy reading that.  But perhaps that is just a part of what makes me me, but I would like to learn how to make it more meaningful.  To tell a story, to get a person “inside” it.

Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment