Tuesday, April 23, 2013

News from the studio

So just a quick update this AM... I've been busy in the studio cleaning & working on various digital projects.  As many of you know, I subscribe to the Library of Memories system.  Which I love, love, love!  I had Jan-Oct 2012 pictures printed out earlier this year, and so I've been busy getting those put into the catagories i like to use.  And of course each time I do this, I find new stories, and better ways of organizing my photos & memorabilia and so it is just fun to see the connections that come out.

I am participating in the Secret Sister program again this year at church and want to make a canvas mixed-media present for my sister.

Other than that, of course I have about 30 pages kitted up to scrap, wondering how long that will take me & some other smaller projects.

Help me stay on track!  

No comments:

Post a Comment