Thursday, January 15, 2015

Card Share - Happy Birthday

Just a whole series of birthday cards, all using DCWV papers.  Many, many other embellishments too, I will try to list as I see them.
 I loved the bird on this one.  For this, I just printed my sentiment on clear sticker paper.

 I painted the chipboard squares, and the stickers were from the Dollar Spot.

 Some punch action here.  Both of these use the DotZ found here
Ditto...

Used my big circle punch and hand-drew & cut the star.

Circle punch, prima flowers, brads, and sentiments printed on clear sticker paper.

 More DotZ, see link above...




 I love this gamer paper!

 And this too, such a "bright" idea!  LOLOLOL

 And I love the techno stuff on this paper too.

 Orange, love orange.  And so does my nephew & 011, so there stuff tends to have a lot of orange.

Border punch used here, sentiment printed on clear sticker paper, flower is from a Basic Grey set, I don't remember which.

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment