Monday, November 23, 2009

have not been abducted by aliens....repeat....have not been abducted by aliens....

Your regular viewing program will resume momentarily, thank you for listening to this PSA....

OK, seriously, I've not fallen off the face of the planet, I swear.  But I have been very busy with Worship Team (Advent does start next week & we've managed to plan all the way to January!), finishing up the Adorn It project, and well life....

I have started working on new Christmas product, and it is printed out, so I hope to get it posted on the shop soon.  I'm also busy working on another Christmas project, this time for a class, and I will have a kit available on the shop too, once I get it put together.

I think that's it!

Back to your regularly scheduled program.....stay tuned for further information....
elle

No comments:

Post a Comment