Sunday, November 21, 2010

New product & facebook coupon

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62598540/tagz-bracket-months?fref=fb_itemlistOK, I've been using the Etsy app to link to the Facebook page when I post new product, but it goes to my account page, not my fan page.  So I posted from my fan page the link, but then forgot that I should have done it from here as this updates the fan page too.  I'm a little scatterbrained tonight!!  I've been really intrigued by page & photo a day/month/week/whatever you can do type projects so I have been making a whole slew of stuff for that.  I think I'm going to do some boy stuff next.  Anyway, here's the link & if you go to the Facebook page, you can get a coupon good at the Etsy store for 10%.  I can't believe they started doing that, it has been a big thing for me, I've wanted one for so long!!!

Anyway, here's the new stuff....
Bracket Tagz - Months

and you can get to the FB page on the right.

Thanks so much & have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment