Thursday, January 13, 2011

From the Studio - Baby Girl Mini Album

I made this a few years ago (check out the date!) for a couple friends of mine who had just celebrated the birth of their first baby girl.

I bound it with my comb binder.  Letters are paper Studio, Junkitz, Making Memories & Li’l Davis.  Flower was probably from the dollar store, button is Paper Studio.  Ribbon is varied.  Paper is all DCWV and cardstock Bazzill Basics.

Binder clip from Office Depot, Market tag by Li’l Davis.  Not sure on the ink that I used.

Junkitz Oh My Wordz (I think!) and Paper Studio chip board.  And some paint.

More chipboard, Soft Sentiments tag, Not sure on the rub-on.

Heidi Swapp tape wrapped around chipboard flower, Junkitz Zipper pull, Paper Studio ribbon slide.

Phrase Café Sticker, Making Memories metal photo corner.

Doodlebug Jellishment & paper covered chipboard flower.

Don’t know on the rubon, rhinestones from Michaels, Paper Studio & Queen & Co. flowers.

 

Very fun, beautiful book to celebrate something so crazy special!  Thanks for looking!

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment