Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mini Album Share - Matthew

This is a 6x6 mini, the papers are all Li’l Davis & cardstock Bazzill Basics.  Comb binding, which I really love cause I can do it myself!

Threads is from Making Memories, letters from Paper Studio, Making Memories & Chatterbox.  I LOVE this gigantic rick-rack.  Hobby Lobby had spools of it on sale for just a couple bucks but there is like 13 yards of it in all different colors.  Inking around the edges.  Stampin’ Up ink I would imagine.

Bazzill Basics button, & brad, Paper Studio Flower, Phrase Café sticker & unknown rubon.

Pebbles Inc Sticker, Making Memories sticker, resin stars

Dymo label with his birth date, paper clip & binder clip with lots of ribbon & rick rack.

Sheer ribbon holding a painted chipboard tag, 7 Gypsies rubon, Bazzil Basics Chip topper

7 Gypsie Stamp, unknown rubon.

 

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment