Thursday, November 12, 2015

Update from the Studio

Hello all!  I know there has not been a lot of new news lately, very sorry about that.  I have been very busy with house projects, trying to sell the house, studying for CMT and whatnot that it seems this has taken the backburner.  But I have managed to do quite a bit of digital work and I'm excited about that and hope to have it finished and for sale soon.  I think you're going to like it!

In the mean time, I hope that you have enjoyed all the cards, layouts and albums I've been sharing lately.  They are all so much fun and make me want to own a time-stopper so that I can do more and more every day.  As someone very wise once told me, you can do anything you want, just not everything.  The trick is in the choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment