Friday, August 7, 2015

Layout Share - Truly Believe

Good morning!  Boy has God been blessing us with some amazing weather and beautiful sunrises here in Indiana.  Love it!    I've been working in the studio with the windows open serenaded by the birds and crickets.  Sweet music!

I know, I'm even a little late for the Christmas in July, and no one really wants to stop and think about winter right now.  It will be here soon enough.  It seems like just yesterday the trees were getting their leaves.

This is a layout I did a few years ago, with pictures from 1999.  Some of it was hard material.  Before we were married, let alone divorced.  When my mom was still alive (though right after her biopsy) and still very much herself.  But that is what this business is all about right?  Story-telling and therapy and healing.  It is a simple one, but that is OK.

Papers are Stampin' Up!, I don't remember who the stickers are, sorry.  And the Star BlockZ you can get here as acrylic and here as cardstock and here as digital.  Look for the acrylic and cardstock to be combined soon! 

Thanks so much for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment