Friday, August 28, 2015

Mini Album Share - Kike

Now, before you go getting upset with me over this name, first off, I have to say, I never, ever knew that it was a slur.  Someone told me after I made it.  This was made for a dear friend of mine who is from Spain, so secondly, it is a nickname for Enrique.  And they would pronounce it Key-Kay.  So please, don't turn away...  This was a fun little book that I made when she had her first son, Enrique, as well as a card, and a little formula bucket that I altered and then stuffed with little goodies.  Enjoy!

I used so many things, I will try to remember:
formula pail
lunch bags
ribbon from craft store
small baby supplies
MME paper
ChipChatter Letters
Pebbles Stickers
Buttons
Paper Clips from Staples
Paint Chip from hardware store
Basic Grey Rubons
Imaginese Rubons
Phrase Cafe Stickers
Ice DotZ
Bazzill Basics Cardstock












No comments:

Post a Comment