Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mini Album Share - T34 Flight

This is a mini album I made for Gadget after our first Formation Clinic together, back in 2011.  Every year we go to New Smyrna Beach, FL to have a rustbreaker, which is the first clinic of the year, just before Sun N Fun kicks off the season.  These are amazing planes, and even more amazing pilots.  It is so much fun and is the highlight of our year.  It was a fun book, and I hope it expresses to him how much I enjoy it and how thankful I am that he includes me in this part of his life.

Products:
Map, old National Geographic pull out from the magazine
Lots of ribbon and trim from my mom's stash I inherited
Chip Chatter
Manilla folders to make the pages
comb binder
Making Memories rub ons, brads
paper clips
old desktop calendar
slide mount
7 Gypsies stickers
paint chip from hardware store
Basic Grey rub on
4th of July WordZ - No longer carried in the store, but if you are interested, just email me, I can create a custom order for you 


 












No comments:

Post a Comment